Translate this page
TERMS & CONDITIONS - 2018
The following sets out our terms and conditions of the agreement that exists between you and us having registered your child for a place at Time 4 Nursery and or Overton Kids Club. It is very important that you read and clearly understand these prior to your child attending.
The deposit will be retained if the place is not taken up or you postpone your registered start date by more than two weeks to cover administration costs. A further weeks deposit will be required to re-register a new start date.
2. Opening Hours and Sessions:
Please make sure your child is collected nursery/OKC ON TIME otherwise late pick-up charges of £7.50 will automatically be added to your next payment. This charge is made because of the additional employment and administration costs incurred and we believe it only fair that this charge is not absorbed and payable by parents who always collect their children on time.
Collection of children outside the published closing time will incur a charge of £15.00 per child for the first quarter hour and £5.00 per child per quarter hour thereafter. This charge is made because of the additional employment and administration costs incurred. If after a period of 1 hour the nursery or club has not been able to contact the child’s parents/carers/emergency contacts, then we have a duty to care to ring social services.
It is appreciated that on rare occasions circumstances may make late collection unavoidable. On these occasions we would ask you to contact Time 4 Nursery on 01524 851288 or Overton Kids Club on 07805 529494 as soon as possible to let us know what alternative arrangements have been made to collect your child.
3. Fees & Payments:
Daily/Weekly - All fees must be paid for at the beginning of your child's 1st session.
Monthly - All fees must be paid on/before the date stated on your invoice .
* All cheques are payable to Time 4 Nursery.
* Late payments or returned cheques will be subject to an administration charge of £15.00.
* If fees remain unpaid for more than two weeks, we reserve the right to cancel your child's place.
* Fees may be reviewed and increased at any time. However a minimum of one week's notice will be given.
A non-core service charge may be added; drinks, snacks, resources, equipment, Level 3 + staff, senco staff, utilities, installation, repair and maintenance of Faculty and Administrative Unit owned specialty systems and equipment which are used primarily to carry out the work of that area. Upgrades to existing spaces, including specialized lighting, power, locksets and finishes as well as general décor/maintenance etc
No refund will be given due to absences, as a permanent place is booked for your child. All childcare facilities are closed on Bank Holidays no refund will be given for this closure as this has already been taken into account when calculating your child's fees. At Time 4 Nursery, where we offer a reduced fee rate after your child's second birthday that reduction will take effect when a space becomes available in our Sunshine Room.
4. Meals/Snacks: All children are provided with drinks and snacks. Children attending Time 4 Nursery on a full day are provided with a freshly cooked lunch, the cost of which is included in our fees. However, if there is nothing suitable from our menu, you must provide your child with a cold packed lunch *(0-2yr olds, may bring food which requires heating, not cooking).
5. Absences/Sickness: If your child is not attending, please inform us as soon as possible. For the care of other children, please keep your child at home if they are suffering from sickness, diarrhea or any contagious/infectious illness for a minimum of 48 hours from the last bout of illness. If a child becomes sick whilst in our care, we will contact the parent/carer or emergency contact person to collect him/her immediately. If a child arrives at Time 4 Nursery or Overton Kids Club and staff feel that he/she is unwell they will advise the parent/carer that they cannot be accepted for a 24/48hour period. If an accident occurs within the setting, we reserve the right to call for emergency assistance and, if necessary, take your child to hospital.
6. Medication: Our staff are permitted to administer prescribed medicines to children e.g. inhalers or other similar regular courses of treatment. Please see a member of staff to complete a medication form.
7. Clothing & Personal Property: All children's clothing should be clearly labeled. If your child is in nappies, please provide sufficient disposable nappies, wipes and creams for each day. A charge of 50p per nappy will be added to your next payment if the settings Nappies are used. Toys/Valuables: Parents are requested to ensure that children do not bring jewellery, money or other valuables into Time 4 Nursery or Overton Kids Club, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to valuables.
8. Car Parking: Parents are welcome to use the car park at the nursery, however, please drive slowly and with caution, giving right of way to all pedestrians. We cannot be responsible for any accidents, theft or damage to any vehicles. Parents are responsible for their children once collected. For parent's whose children attend Overton Kids Club, please refrain from obstructing the bus lane.
9. Termination : If you are removing your child, two weeks notice in writing is required. Time 4 Nursery & Overton Kids Club have the right to end this agreement if;
10. Employment of Staff: If during this agreement and for a period of 6 months after the termination of this agreement, you directly or indirectly employ or otherwise engage the services of any member of our staff who has had contact with your child then you shall pay to us a figure representing 20% of the relevant member of staff's gross annual salary at the time they left our employment. This figure represents the costs to us of recruiting a suitable replacement member of staff.
11. Child Protection: We have an obligation to report to the relevant authorities any concerns we may have relating to a child in our care. We may do so without your consent and/or without informing you.
12. Complaints: If you have any complaints please see a Manager. Should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction, please refer the matter to a Proprietor. Any further action you wish to take, contact The National Business Unit, Ofsted, Piccadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD . Tel: 0300 123 1231. A complaints file is located in the office, where complaints are logged. You may have access to this if you require.
Registered with Ofsted, Pre-School Learning Alliance